Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween!

october went by so fast! i'm sad, because it's my favorite month and i practically missed it. i didn't even get around to carving my pumpkin (my favorite halloween tradition) until the actual night of. and i don't have pictures of it either because i can't find my camera, but i promise it's cute.

since i don't have my camera i can't upload food pictures, but i can show you a few pictures from halloween night that my friend took!



i was molly ringwald from pretty in pink. didn't have time to thrift store shop for a pink prom dress so i settled for her grandma look. my friend went as an owl!







drinking coffee (what else?)

my night was fun but consisted of no illegal activity, unfortunately ;)

a food catch-up post to come soon, i promise.

hey, did you know it's world vegan day?!
yeah, neither did i. oh well, i'll celebrate the remaining 30 minutes.

18 comments:

maya said...

very cute:) cant wait for your food updates, i love your blog! looks like you had a great Halloween.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the thoughtful comment on my blog. I love the costume and the photography. That was always one of my favorite movies.

Anonymous said...

October is one of my favorite months, too! I also can't believe it's already gone. Love the costume idea!

Anonymous said...

oooh yeah I totally see Molly in your costume. nifty!

Virginia said...

awww, what a great idea for a costume!!! one of my fave movies!

ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

You actually do kinda look like Molly Ringwald in that first pic hehe.

Ugh, I didn't have time to carve a pumpkin at all :o/. So sad, but at least I got to make a pumpkin-decorated cupcake, so that kinda makes up for it.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Oh I know, October just came and went so quickly!!

Haha, such a fun Halloween you had!! Cute costumes!!

Happy belated World Vegan Day!! :0)

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to carve a pumpkin at all =( October was a crazy month for me.


I am LOVING your costume, how original. I also like your friends costume, its gorgeous with all of the feathers.

Rose said...

I love your costume! You look so pretty. I actually had no idea world vegan day was yesterday until late last night.

The Vegan Snorkeler said...

Pretty in Pink is one of my favorite movies! Great costumes!

Joanna said...

i love your costume! that's so cute. i didn't get dressed up this year and i wish i had. i ended up staying home making pumpkin bread.

Anonymous said...

aww so cute!!! And coffee is the best:]

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

You are such a beautiful girl! Your outfit is the best ever!! Seriously, it rocks!

tofufreak said...

haha that looks like fun!! :D

* said...

looks like a great Halloween, love the costume, i think you are so gorgeous by the way.

Judy said...

Great costume!

Kelsey Ann said...

wow u are gorgeous.

courtney said...

very cute. i was twiggy for halloween but no one knew who i was. i love the owl idea too!!